Our Randwick Padded Combo provides High strength and great weather protection performance give your horse the warmth and comfort needed in all winter weather conditions. This combo has the neck rug and rug combined into one rug.
Which gives this 600D polyester ripstop heavy-duty fabric a high tear strength. This combo rug has a 200g padded polyfill to provide winter warmth in the body and 100g in the neck. This provides a good warmth rating, without being overly hot.
- European double chest clips with buckles
- Large tail flap for protection
- Wither guard
- Removable and adjustable leg straps with heavy-duty clips
- Taped sealing of joints of skirt and gusset
- Strong and durable buckle closing on the neck part of the combo (no velco)
- Rubber rings on surcingles for proper holding of straps
- Metal fittings are made of 304 grade steel which is antirust
Also available as a Rain Sheet- Randwick Rain Sheet Detachable Neck Combo
Our 600D combos provide outstanding performance at an everyday low price. Compare our prices and features with the opposition and see the value. Polycotton lined body for extra durability, with nylon on the skirt, front shoulder area of rug, neck, gussets, and tail flap to aid in rub reduction and cleanliness. Polycotton is more durable, and still has the absorbency and breathability of cotton, but is more long-lasting than cotton and doesn’t shrink as 100% pure cotton does. When these two fibers are blended, the resulting fabric takes on the best qualities of both materials.
Experience the excellent fitting rug with shoulder gusset and tail darts to provide comfort for your horse. A versatile rug for use on its own, and over our polycotton rugs or under blanket rug for those colder days. Also available as a detachable neck padded blanket, rug, or rain sheet version with detachable neck.
Colour: Red on body and Navy on skirt, with navy/red bindings
Rug: 200g polyfill / neck 100g polyfill
Waterproof Rating: greater than 4000mm Breathability Rating: greater than 4000g/m2/24hrs
- Although no rug is 100% waterproof, our GoHorse rugs are more than 4 times the minimum waterproof requirements, therefore giving your horse the best chance it can have at remaining dry and comfortable. Constant soaking rain for days on end can allow slow leaching of water through seams and joins such as tail flap joins, and behind the chest buckles, therefore it can never be said to be 100% waterproof.
- A good quality rug has not only a high waterproof factor but also a high breathability factor with these two features combined to increase the waterproofness. GoHorse Rugs have BOTH of these features.