This combo rug has a 200g padded polyfill to provide winter warmth in the body and 100g in the neck. This provides a good warmth rating, without being overly hot. A detachable neck securely fastened, but easy to remove gives you two rugs in one - the flexibility of a full combo and when you need it a rug without a neck cover. If you never remove the neck cover, then it will function as a normal combo with no disadvantage of having the detachable neck rug due to the well-made and secure Velcro attachments.
High strength and weather protection performance to give your horse the protection and comfort needed in all weather conditions.
- Detachable neck
- European double chest clips with buckles
- Large tail flap for protection
- Wither guard
- Removable and adjustable leg straps with heavy-duty clips
- Taped sealing of joints of skirt and gusset
- Strong and durable buckle closing on the neck part of the combo (no velco)
- Rubber rings on surcingles for proper holding of straps
- Metal fittings are made of 304 grade steel which is antirust
- Durable and strong double velcro closing on neck with quality steel keepers
- Also available as a Rain Sheet- Randwick Rain Sheet Detachable Neck Combo
Our 600D combos provide outstanding performance at an everyday low price. Compare our prices and features with the opposition and see the value. Polycotton lined body for extra durability, with nylon on the skirt, front shoulder area of rug, neck, gussets, and tail flap to aid in rub reduction and cleanliness. Polycotton is more durable, and still has the absorbency and breathability of cotton, but is more long-lasting than cotton and doesn’t shrink as 100% pure cotton does. When these two fibers are blended, the resulting fabric takes on the best qualities of both materials.
Experience this excellent fitting rug with shoulder gusset and tail darts to provide comfort for your horse. A versatile rug for use on its own, and over our polycotton rugs or under blanket rug for those colder days. Also available as a detachable neck padded blanket or combo blanket or combo polar fleece lined version.
Rug: 200g polyfill / neck 100g polyfill
Colour: Red on body and Navy on skirt, with navy/red bindings
Waterproof Rating: greater than 4000mm Breathability Rating: greater than 4000g/m2/24hrs
- Although no rug is 100% waterproof, our Randwick Gohorse rugs are more than 3 times the minimum waterproof requirements, therefore giving your horse the best chance it can have at remaining dry and comfortable. Constant soaking rain for days on end can allow slow leaching of water through seams and joins such as tail flap joins, and behind the chest buckles, therefore it can never be said to be 100% waterproof.
- A good quality rug has not only a high waterproof factor but also a high breathability factor with these two features combined to increase the waterproofness. Gohorse Rugs have BOTH of these features.