Introducing the latest release of our popular 1200D Detachable Neck Combo Horse Rug. This upgraded version offers the perfect combination of versatility and protection for your equine companion during the winter season.
Designed with a 250g padded polyfill in the body and 150g in the neck, this combo rug ensures optimal warmth and insulation on colder days. The high GSM (grams per square meter) of the polyester ripstop heavy-duty fabric sets it apart from other brands, providing superior tear strength and durability.
The key feature of this rug is its detachable neck cover. It is securely fastened but easy to remove, allowing you to transform the rug into two options: a full combo for maximum coverage or a rug-only without the neck cover on warmer winter days. The well-made and secure Velcro attachments ensure that the neck cover stays in place when attached.
For those who prefer to keep the neck cover attached at all times, this combo functions seamlessly, offering the same advantages as a traditional combo rug. The detachable neck feature provides flexibility without any disadvantages.
- Detachable neck with super strong velcro attachment
- European double chest clips with buckles
- Wave contour design
- Niteglow reflective piping
- Large gusseted tail flap
- Rubber rings on surcingles for proper holding of straps
- Wither guard
- Metal fittings are made of 304-grade steel which is antirust
- Removable and adjustable leg straps with heavy-duty clips
- Taped sealing of joints of skirt and gusset
- Durable and strong double velcro closing on the neck with quality steel keepers
- Also available as a Rain Sheet- Stormbreak Rain Sheet Detachable Neck Combo 1200D
Our 1200D combo rug provides outstanding performance at an everyday low price. Compare our prices and features with the opposition and see the value. Polycotton blanket lined for extra durability, with nylon on the skirt, front shoulder area of the rug, neck, gussets, and tail flap to aid in rub reduction and cleanliness.
Experience the excellent fit of the new contoured wave style with tail darts and shoulder gusset to fit well with comfort for your horse. A versatile rug for use on its own or over our padded under blanket blanket for those very cold winter days offering great flexibility to suit the weather.
Colour: Ice Blue on the body and Black on the skirt, with Black and Ice Blue bindings
Blanket: 250gms body / 150g neck Waterproof Rating: greater than 5000mm Breathability Rating: greater than 5000g/m2 in 24hrs
- Although no rug is 100% waterproof, our Gohorse rugs are more than 4 times the minimum waterproof requirements, therefore giving your horse the best chance it can have at remaining dry and comfortable. Constant soaking rain for days on end can allow slow leaching of water through seams and joins such as tail flap joins, and behind the chest buckles, therefore it can never be said to be 100% waterproof.
- A good quality rug has not only a high waterproof factor but also a high breathability factor with these two features combined to increase the waterproofness. Gohorse Rugs have BOTH of these features.